Protect your family home – your biggest and most important investment. Safety switches save lives. Is your switchboard safe?
Voltair provides switchboard upgrades when required during installation of your air conditioning systems.
Signs your switchboard may need an upgrade:
- Presence of rewirable, ceramic fuses – usually found in homes more than 15 years old
- Crowded switchboard – an overcrowded appearance, or the recent addition of an air conditioner or pool pump etc.
- Fuses that blow unexpectedly or circuit breakers that trip
- Flickering lights
Upgrade options include:
- New switchboard installation complete with safety switches
- Single phase to 3 phase service – Larger homes may require a 3 phase power upgrade before a sufficiently sized air conditioner is installed
- Installation of new dedicated circuits for larger electrical loads i.e. swimming pools, air conditioners, etc.
Protect your appliances from surges and your family from fire. Enjoy a consistent power supply and prepare to accommodate extra power demand.
- Single phase air conditioners use a single phase power supply
- Single phase power is used in most homes and small businesses because it is simple and inexpensive to install.
- The largest capacity air conditioner you can install with single phase power is generally 16-18kw. Anything larger will require 3 phase power.
- Sometimes a single-phase switchboard upgrade is required to allow room for a new circuit so as the air conditioner can be installed.
- Voltair can take care of any switchboard upgrades as part of your air conditioner installation, making this a seamless experience and no need to involve a third party.
- 3 phase power delivers power at a steady, constant rate.
- Larger homes may require a 3 phase power upgrade before a sufficiently sized air conditioner is installed
- Generally air conditioning units larger than 18kw will require 3 phase power.
- Voltair can carry out 3 phase power upgrades if required. Steve is a licensed electrician, so we can carry out any needed upgrades seamlessly as part of your installation.
Our 5 Year Installation Warranty
All of our air conditioner installations are backed with a 5-year installation warranty for complete peace of mind.
Specialist Dealer & Partners
Voltair Airconditioning is a Fujitsu Authorised Partner and warranty repairer. That means if you have any issues with your Fujitsu air conditioner, you will be able to experience Voltair’s high level of customer service without the need to involve any third parties.
Fujitsu are widely regarded as Australia's leading supplier of both commercial and residential air conditioning units.
Voltair Airconditioning is a Mitsubishi Electric Authorised Dealer. This means we are approved and recognised by Mitsubishi Electric as a trusted supplier of their air conditioning products.
Mitsubishi Electric is a leading brand in the manufacture and supply of electrical and electronic products and systems in Australia, and they offer state-of-the art technology that is quiet, simple to use, energy efficient, and above all, reliable.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Voltair has a history of installing Mitsubishi Heavy Industries systems for over 10 years. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries boast a rich history of superior air conditioning products, and their Japanese-engineered air conditioners are world-leaders in reliability, quietness and energy efficiency, and they have been proven to perform in Australia’s challenging climate.
What our local community is saying about Voltair
From the first phone call I received outstanding service - honest, informative, kept in the loop for the entire process, delivered on time and fair prices. I obtained quotes from six other providers and none compared to Voltair. Thank you very much Voltair!
An outstanding experience. The pricing was the best quote of many and the installation was timely and without issue. Steve and his support team were without exception professional, efficient, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. Could not recommend Steve highly enough.
Steve and his team are the industry standard of customer service, quality workmanship and competitive price that I've had the privilege of experiencing as part of our ducted air-conditioning installation. From our initial quote, the transparency in the expertise and advice that Steve provided gave us the confidence that we were dealing with the right people.