Mitsubishi Heavy Industries’ air conditioners are some of the industry-leaders in reliability, quietness and energy efficiency, and they have been proven to perform in Australia’s challenging climate.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries have been delivering engineering excellence for over 130 years, and they boast a rich history of designing air conditioning products. Their Japanese-engineered technologies allow Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to design and deliver air conditioning systems that go the distance in the tough Australian climate.
Voltair has a history of installing Mitsubishi Heavy Industries systems for over 10 years.
Why we choose to work with Mitsubishi Electric Australia
- Quality and reliability.
- Peace of mind: 5-year parts and labour warranty means you don’t have to worry.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries full inverter ensures a high level of performance with improved power management while consuming less energy.
- Operational ranges suitable for cold Canberra winters and hot Canberra summers.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Products
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries High Wall Split System
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries high wall split systems are a great heating and cooling solution for small to large rooms. Some of the benefits the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries high wall split system include:
- Energy saving inverter technology
- Individual temperature control: each individual room that is fitted with a split system air conditioner unit can be customised to the individual’s temperature and airflow preference
- Operating range suitable for Canberra’s cool winters and hot summers
- Wifi capability – allowing you remotely control your air conditioner using your smartphone or tablet.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ducted Air Conditioning
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries are a great option for managing comfort throughout your entire home or office. The Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ducted system’s design allows it to fit discreetly within your ceiling space or under the floor.
Some of the features of a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ducted air conditioning system include:
- Comfort throughout your entire home or office
- Compact design
- Quiet operation
- Optional add-on zoning options to save on running costs
- Energy saving Inverter technology
- Operating ranges suitable for the harsh Canberra climate.