Voltair is hiring
Voltair Airconditioning is a successful, family owned air conditioning company with over 17 years’ experience in Canberra and the region. We are a growing company who is committed to providing a premium service to all our customers, pre, during and post installation.
Project Manager – HVAC
This is an opportunity for you to take a step back from the tools but stay engaged in the industry. Use your years of expertise to design residential and small commercial air conditioning systems for the people of Canberra.
In this role, you will design and prepare quotes for residential and small commercial air conditioning systems, which includes:
- Prepare and email quotes and reports for service / repair / installation work
- Measure areas and size up air conditioning systems to suit the space
- Check power requirements / switchboards
- Resolve and attend to customer questions in relation to quotes and after-sales enquiries
- Order and organise materials for installation jobs and repair work
- Prepare weekly updates and sales pipeline reports
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to understand floor plans
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the capability to professionally deal with customers
- Proficient computer skills with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the air-con industry is preferred. Sales support of domestic and small commercial air conditioning industry preferred, but not essential.
Salary / Rate:
- $80K – $100K + Super
- Company uniform
- Free parking at our Belconnen office
How to Apply:
If you’d like to discuss this role further or apply, call Christie on 02 6156 3541.
Experienced Installer and Apprentices
We are currently seeking an experienced Installer as well as 3rd to 4th year apprentices to carry out domestic and commercial air-conditioning installation work.
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
- Full ARCtick licence
- Australian drivers licence
- White card/asbestos awareness
- Own tools
- Experience in domestic and/or commercial air-conditioning installation.
You will be successful in the role if you:
- Possess a positive upbeat attitude
- Have highly developed problem solving skills
- Provide a high level of quality service
- Be a self motivated individual who enjoys what they do and takes pride in their work.
Attractive remuneration package negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please call Christie on 02 6156 3541.
Why We are Canberra’s Preferred Service Provider
We are fully accredited and qualified specialists with many years of design, installation & servicing experience.
We offer an amazing service experience that you’ll want to share with family and friends
We are a local family owned and operated business who understands the dramatic temperature fluctuations of the Canberra climate.
We have a friendly team who have been delighting home-owners and businesses for over 15 years.
Meet the team
Steve is the founder and co-owner of Voltair and is a fully licensed air conditioning & refrigeration mechanic as well as a qualified and licenced electrician. Steve has the ability to think outside the box and loves to take on new challenges. As a perfectionist in his trade, he is committed to delivering a result our customers will be happy with.
Christie is the co-owner of Voltair and she wears many hats in the business! One of her roles is managing the sales, quoting and job scheduling for the team, and her passion is ensuring every customer is completely delighted with the service they receive.
Licensed, in-house technicians
Lloyd is a Refrigeration Mechanic by trade and specialises in the installation of all kinds of reverse cycle air conditioning. Prior to moving to Australia, he owned his own air conditioning business in Korea! He is friendly, hardworking and always makes sure he cleans up after himself. He enjoys working on different job sites each day and meeting new people. He's known as the foodie of the crew and is always looking forward to lunch.
Mark is a Refrigeration Mechanic by trade and specialises in servicing and repair work on all kinds of reverse cycle air conditioning. He is an analytical problem solver with over 10 years industry experience.
Mark is hard working and always aims to exceed our customers expectations.
Yu is a happy, friendly guy from Japan and loves working in the air-conditioning industry. He recently graduated from college in Sydney and got his HVAC license last year!
He starts most of his days prepping for a job at the office before heading to a customer's home with the team. More recently, his responsibility includes being across what's happening on the outside of the home or business during an installation. He's there to make sure everything looks and feels right when completing a job.