Daikin Australia are another brand we work with. Whether it’s heating or cooling, Daikin has been servicing Australians for over 50 years, so they understand how to work with the challenging Australian climate.
In 2018, Daikin received Australian Made certification on a number of their products produced in Australia, making them a good choice for people who want to support our local industries. Daikin take pride in designing their products to provide clean and efficient comfort in the places we live, work and play.
Daikin have dedicated over 90 years to developing technologies that make heating and cooling your home and business both effective and efficient.
Voltair has a history of installing Daikin systems for around 17 years.
Why we choose to work with Daikin Australia
- Local in-house technical and spare parts support.
- Quality and reliability.
- Peace of mind: 5-year parts and labour warranty means you don’t have to worry.
- Dakin’s full inverter ensures a high level of performance with improved power management while consuming less energy.
- Operational ranges suitable for cold Canberra winters and hot Canberra summers.
Daikin Australia Products
Daikin High Wall Split System
Daikin high wall split systems are a great heating and cooling solution for small to large rooms.
Some of the benefits of the Daikin high wall split system include:
- Energy saving inverter technology
- Individual temperature control: each individual room that is fitted with a split system air conditioner unit can be customised to the individual’s temperature and airflow preference
- Operating range suitable for Canberra’s cool winters and hot summers
- WiFi capability – allowing you remotely control your air conditioner using your smartphone or tablet.
Daikin Multi Split Air Conditioning
A Daikin multi split air conditioning system allows you to heat and cool multiple rooms with just one outdoor machine.
Benefits of a Daikin multihead system include:
- Great space saving option for smaller homes and offices.
- Wide range of indoor head unit options including:
- High wall split systems
- Cassette units
- Floor and ceiling consoles
- Bulkhead ducted systems
- Each room can be individually controlled, helping to save on running costs by only heating and cooling rooms as required.
- Energy setting operations to help reduce power costs.
Daikin Ducted Air Conditioning
Daikin provide a good option to manage comfort throughout your entire home or office.
The Daikin ducted system’s slim and compact design allows it to fit discreetly within your ceiling space or under the floor.
Some of the features of a Daikin ducted air conditioning system include:
- Comfort throughout your entire home or office
- Compact design
- Optional add-on zoning options to save on running costs
- Energy saving Inverter technology
- Operating ranges suitable for the harsh Canberra climate.